Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web

Who can get a certified copy of a Marriage Certificate?

Anyone can request a certified copy of a Marriage Certificate that was issued in Henry County.  We cannot view or issue marriage documents for any other county.

Mail-In Requests

To mail in a request for a Marriage Certificate, you will need to send a completed request form, a money order payable to Henry County Probate Court and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below.


Henry County Probate Court
Attn: Vital Records
99 Sims Street
McDonough, Georgia 30253


The fee for each certified copy is $10.00 each.

We Accept



We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express Credit/Debit Cards (a card processing fee will apply to all credit/debit card payments), local Henry County Checks (must be over check number 500), and Money Orders.