Select the search type
  • Site
  • Web


If you notice after your marriage ceremony is completed that there are errors appearing on the Marriage Certificate or Application, you will have to file a Petition to Amend Marriage Record (see forms).  That petition will require you to supply supporting documentation and may take 30 to 45 days for the Court to process.  Additionally, you will have to pay the customary fee to obtain a certified copy of the Amended Marriage Certificate.


  • Petition to Amend Marriage Record: $85.50
  • Certified copy of amended marriage certificate: $10.00 each.

We Accept



We accept cash, money orders, local Henry County checks (must be over number 500, no starter checks), MasterCard and Visa debit/credit cards (card processing fee will apply).