We now accept walk-in passport customers on THURSDAYS ONLY from 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM. Appointments will still be required on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be unable to personally meet with customers regarding Estate and Guardianship cases on Wednesdays after 12:00 noon. You are welcome to file your pleading(s) with the receptionist, however, you will be unable to speak with a Probate Clerk. Please feel free to call and leave a message, however, your call may not be returned for up to 48 hours (excluding weekend, holidays and furlough days). Also, please make sure to include your name, phone number and case number (if applicable) when leaving a message.
Please help make our website better by taking a brief survey HERE
2015 Probate Court Closings:
- May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
- July 3, 2015 - Independence Day Floating Holiday
- September 7, 2015 - Labor Day
- November 11, 2015 - Veterans Day
- November 26, 2015 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 27, 2015 - Day After Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2015 - Christmas Eve
- December 25, 2015 - Christmas Day
- December 31, 2015 - New Year's Eve
- January 1, 2016 - New Year's Day